All are welcome at services held regularly on Sundays and the occasional mid-week. We enjoy a mix of traditions and modern innovations in our worship and trust that our services are appealing to the wide variety of people who live in our parish.
8am Holy Communion
First thing on a Sunday morning we follow the Book of Common Prayer traditional service.
At 10am we use a thematic service sheet designed for that particular week, drawn from the contemporary liturgical resources of the Church of England:
- First Sunday of the month – Morning Praise
(and food contributions received for Local Basics Bank)
- Second Sunday – Holy Communion
- Third Sunday – Morning Praise
- Fourth Sunday – Holy Communion
- Fifth Sunday (when there is one) – Holy Communion